Friday, March 6, 2015

 
Our "winter wonderland" morning.  I just cannot help myself.  I had to share it with
you.  It is breathtaking beauty!





 

 
 
 


 
Yesterday it snowed most of the day.  The following pictures I took during
that snow.  I know I should not share any more bird pictures, but there again,
I can't help myself:)


I had to take a break from organizing closets.  Snow days in my book, are a special gift.  Yes,
I am so sure many of you would disagree with me by now.  You've had too many of them.
But, since I am a "Winter person", I am thrilled with them.

















Despite the fact that I enjoy the Winter season, the pansies by my kitchen sink serve as a
vivid reminder, that Spring is coming.  Don't we all love that fact!






Saying my goodbyes to Winter.  I promise you all, that I will not share any more snow
and bird pictures with you, for a long time.

One of my blogging friends from California, said that there temps were to be 78 degrees
yesterday.  Ours here this morning, was 5 degrees.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and sharing a bit of my landscape this morning.

14 comments:

Stacey said...

Yes we do love that fact! Your snow and ice is so beautiful and sparkly. I love how the birds sing in spite of how cold it is.

Jaybird said...

I am SO glad to meet another winter lover!! I like spring and love autumn, but I am in my element when it is cold!! I don't much like summer except for the "Grandma Camp" weeks with my younglet grandies.
You can post birdie and snow pictures every day, and I would never get my fill :^) Your photos of the birds are absolutely amazing!!!
Blessings to you,
J

debi said...

Amazing to me that those tiny fragile birds can endure those temperatures! Beautiful photos, I personally love seeing them!

From sunny California, 81 degrees today, Hugs!

Judy said...

Beautiful pic's of the birds and the snow. So nice to have the pansies smiling at you...inside and away from the cold! We are having an early spring here this year...it's feeling more like California than Canada.

Debbie said...

The pictures are just gorgeous and I LOVE seeing them. I honestly can't imagine looking out my front door and seeing such a beautiful sight. We actually ended up well into the 80's over here. A little too warm for me, but then I promised not to complain, lol. Enjoy your week-end Judy!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, I never tire of bird pictures. I love them but I am so tired of winter, snow, ice and all things cold. I am not a winter person but the snow is perfectly gorgeous, so guess that helps. We've had two beautiful days but the rains return tomorrow. Ugh! Happy Lord's Day tomorrow!

Happy@Home said...

Your snowy photos are so beautiful and peaceful, Judy. I am enjoying them along with my cup of coffee this morning. Personally I wouldn't mind a bit if you shared more bird and snow pictures.
I like how you have added the touch of spring to your home. The pansies in the teacup is charming.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Your photos are gorgeous! I have enjoyed each one of them. I just love winter too and all of the beautiful white snow!

lindsey said...

I have just been catching up on your blog as we have been away in Cyprus for eight days. I love cinnabons and your photos of those lovely meals look so inviting, the tables are beautiful! I love your winter photos too, your winter wonderland is just that...wonderland! and such great shots too!

Christine said...

I enjoy pansies so much I press them and add them to letters or cards that I send to friends.
Great idea to put them in a special teacup!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Judy, these are just amazing, amazing. Wow! Can't decide which would be my favourite, except to say all of them. Although the one where the golden light comes through the snow is exquisite. Feels a little like something for gloryland.

Wishing you a beautiful rest of the day.

Hugs,
Brenda
xox

Anneliese said...

I enjoy your bird/snow pictures! We do not see birds like that in the snow here.

a woman who is said...

Just dropping in and I must say I especially loved your photos of the birds and the snow. Hope all is well with you and yours.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Good morning, sweet friend! Just stopping in to say hi and that I am thinking of you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails